Employment Opportunities at Olympia Security Group
Apply for a Challenging Job at One of the Best Security Companies
Do you want a challenging job at a top-notch security company? Apply to work as a security officer or in some other capacity at Olympia Security Group, which is based in Houston, PA, and services Washington County and Allegheny County. Our security officers ensure the safety and security of personnel, assets, and properties while maintaining a safe environment and preventing violence. Those applying for positions at Olympia must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, and will have to fill out a job application and sign a disclosure statement. The links to these forms are below.
Requirements for Employment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to drive with valid driver’s license and have your own vehicle
- Be willing to participate in Olympia Security Group’s pre-employment process, which may include drug testing and full background investigation, including motor vehicle driving record and child abuse clearances.
- Must have proper communication and writing skills for public interaction and report writing
- Neat and professional appearance and demeanor
- Have the ability to handle crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
As an Employee, You Can Expect to:
- Ensure the safety and security of personnel, assets, and properties while maintaining a safe environment and preventing violence
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act Lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR